/-->
Death Note
Death Note

DEATH NOTE

Welcome to my blog ! Read or ELSE. . .
  • Do not SPAM on my tag board
  • Do not COPY my post
  • Do not HACK my blog
  • Do have FUN on my blog
  • Do Tag on my Board but no SPAMMING
Thank you for viewing my blog and obey the rules or DEATH will COME MUAHHHHH!!!!
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note
Death Note

Wah Emoing Now


Damn emo sia. did not make it to POL-ITE team. Must improve so can make it next year. well at least now i will make able to make it for Youth service on Saturday =). Well it may be a blessing in disguise, now i will have more time for GOD, maybe thats what GOD wants? i don't know the plans GOD has for me but i will put my trust in him. No matter what happens in life , failure or success , defeat or victory, GOD has a plan for all of us.Events happen for a reason, There is a reason why we fail so learn from it and turn your defeat to victory .



some Quotes to encourage those who did not make it to POL-ITE team or people who feel that they have failed and been defeated.


1)"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.”

2)"But there is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.”

3)"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.”

4)"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

5)"Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus”

So cheer up people don't be sad. =)


DeReKo wrote at 7/29/2008 07:57:00 AM

0 COMMENTS

Post a Comment

< Home

TiMe

Ppl Who Came To View My Blog

free hit counter


ME_ME_ME

A Pic Of ME
Photobucket
NAME | Derek Giam
AGE | 19
RACE | Chinese
GENDER | DUH Guy lar
BIRTHDAY | 29 JANUARY 1989
SCHOOL | Republic Poly
Diploma | Aerospace Avionics

My LuVs

GOD
My FAMILY
my church-Zion Living Streams Community Church
Republic Poly
Bowling
Rp bowling team
Movies
Online Games
Blogging
""YOU""-get it =)

More 2 add as time passes by

My PEEPS

FrEe SpEeCh


My PeT

MuSiX

??????? - Ron Ng, Deep Ng, Kenny Kwan

HoNoR RoLL

TiMe LiNe